View Profile DoctorCursed

All 6 Game Reviews

1 w/ Response

This almost gives me the same satisfaction as Ultimate Crab Battle... Good times was had guys <3 Thanks

BoMToons responds:

That's a big compliment! Love that game!

LOL I feel like I just fell into a time machine... Thanks for this!

Nice cute lil game... Love the animations which remind me of rhythm heaven mixed with elite beat agents or ouendan. <3 Really scratches my DDR itch.

Ya did great Liz!

P.S. Glad to finally get to play it... I couldn't get it to run on the browser on your site for the longest time. Can't wait until Newgrounds complete that built in browser player! Think there was an update on the progress recently. Exciting times!

LOL, this game is probably too real for anyone who has ever experienced crunch in front of the computer, be it a book report for college, or a big project for a client that you pushed off to the last minute... I love it!

Controls are excellent and feels like a beautiful mix of Ninja Gaiden and Megaman. Will love to see where this project goes.

A man who forges artwork with his love, his anger, and all of his sorrow! He is known to press down on his stylus so hard, it becomes the light. He wouldn't be where he is today without the help of his friend Kyoji.

The Golden Boy